1. Drain the sun dried tomatoes and place
in a food processor along with
the garlic. Process the garlic and sun dried tomatoes until minced.
2. Heat the oil in a sauté pan and add the minced garlic and tomatoes.
Sauté for 5 minutes, stirring as it cooks. Add the basil and oregano.
3. Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil. Add the spaghetti and stir.
Return to a boil and stir for a few minutes. Cook for 10 minutes or
4. Add the shrimp to the sauté pan and cook until they just turn pink. Add
the wine and simmer until reduced in half (about10 minutes). Season
with salt and black pepper.
5. Drain the spaghetti and return it to the pot. Add the shrimp mixture
and toss to coat well. Serve and top with grating cheese.